Call for scores
MUSLAB call for works electroacoustic
Camin-Art Asociation and MUSLAB Ensemble Invite Composers, regardless their age and nationality are invited to submit their works of electro-acoustic music, electroacoustic music and video, Video Mapping.
Guidelines for submission of works
- Deadline for receipt of entries will Date: July 1 2016
- They will participate works composed after January 2008
- The duration of the work will be between 5 and 15 minutes
- Only one work per category defined by composer admitted
- Entries must be signed by the author or authors (no pseudonyms)
- Works that have been previously submitted to competitions and concerts may participate if accompanied by a letter of consent for presentation and recording this show.
- There is no charge for registration
- Category A (Audio only):is open to electroacoustic music compositions of autonomous art (music band), a single independent movement duration.
- Category B (Audio and video): is open to compositions of autonomous electroacoustic music and Video, one independent movement.
- Category C (Video only): is open to compositions of Visual Art - Video Art.