The 10th International Competition of Musical Personalities
- Participants may submit only their own original instrumental works which have not been awarded any first prizes at international competitions and which were written after the year 2008. The following types of compositions will be considered:
- Compositions for instrumental ensemble ranging from at least 14 instruments to a symphonic orchestra: 3 flutes (piccolo included), 2 oboes (English horn included), 2 clarinets (bass clarinet included), 2 bassoons (contra bassoon included), 3 trumpets, 4 French horns, 3 trombones, 1 tuba, piano, harp, timpani, percussion instruments (max. 2 performers), strings (12, 10, 8, 6, 4).
- Works for the aforementioned orchestra and instrument solo or voice solo. All languages are permitted in the texts of the pieces for orchestra and voice. An English translation must be provided. In case of a rare instrument solo, the composer must supply the instrument in question and suggest the soloist. Use of tape and live electronics is not allowed.
- On accepting these Regulations and submitting their entry forms and scores for the Competition, participants must prepare orchestral parts.
- The length of the composition may range from 10 to 20 minutes (+/- 2 min.).
- Participants may submit any number of entries. An entry fee should be made for each score (60 Euro).