International artist residency, Mount Subasio, Assisi
The International artist residency Arte Studio Ginestrelle is located in the Regional Park of Mount Subasio, in the sacred side of the Assisi's mountain, surrounded by ancient forests and sanctuaries built between VII-X centuries.
It offers opportunities for artists from all over the world and from all artistic disciplines. its aim is to support excellence and originality.
- - to promote contemporary art in all its diverse forms within an international context,
- - to stimulate creativity through direct contact with nature and a respect for the environment,
- - to set up an exchange of ideas within various disciplines of contemporary art practice,
- - to establish workshops, exhibitions, and open-air art events in the Regional Park of Mount Subasio.
Each artist will have the opportunity to develop his/her project within a number of different artistic fields:
- Visual Arts painting, drawing, photography, installation art,
- land art, sculpture, etc.
- Literary Arts fiction, poetry, script writing, novel, short
- stories etc.
- Performing Arts dancing, music, drama
- Landscape Architecture/Design
- Environmental projects
- Historical Research
Work can either be done in the studio, within the residency, or outside in one of the two refurbished barns which have been adapted as workspaces.
The fantastic landscape offers inspiration to all and subject matter to others.