Martin Svensson | Föreningen svenska tonsättare
Invald år: 2008
Foto/Rättigheter: bild: Roger Jensen
Martin is a composer/arranger, producer & recording engineer based in Malmö, Sweden. As a composer Martin has been working with a wide range of styles throughout the years – from contemporary concert music to writing for commercials, film & TV and pop songs.
Most notably he cowrote “In my blood” performed by Natalia Druyts that was the theme song for the TV-show “Empire” in Europe.
As an arranger and orchestrator he’s worked on TV productions for Korea’s adaption of American Idol and productions for SM Entertainment expos of K-pop as well as writing arrangements for concerts and album recordings.
- Drömmen (Bruno K. Öijer) mixed choir
- Escape - solo flute
- Fugue, and then some - cembalo
- Reconstruction, concerto for flute and orchestra
- Strained - tenor recorder, trombone & cello
- Embyo – for large orchestra
- Bits & Pieces - chamber ensemble
- Chained, tenor recorder & electronics
- Miniatures for Charango & Bassflute
- The Art of War Noise, hörspel för 3 röster, elgitarr, slagverk, saxofon & elektronik
- Triumpum Esse, kör & orkester efter Edith Södergrans Triumf att finnas till
- Mirage for alto guitar & electronics
- Livsgnistan (film score)
- Yin/yang (piano)
- Danse Macabre (string quartet)