Call for works
The unique and inspiring environment that Southbank Center offers will serve as the artistic and social space for the festival. In addition to the concert halls, we will use the open, public areas of Southbank Centre in order to create an exciting space-exploring and accessible festival. Therefore, the call-for-works includes concert music as well as performances suitable, or composed, for open spaces or non-conventional venues.
Have a look and be inspired at:
The call-for-works includes the following combinations:
- Choir, SATB, 8 or 16 voices (without electronics)
- Children’s choir (without electronics)
- Brass quintet (or quartet, trio, duo and solo combinations, with or without electronics)
- Music for soprano, flute, percussion, piano and harpsichord (or quartet, trio, duo and solo combinations, with or without electronics)
- Live electronics (Composer/performer) for stereo live PA, with or without visuals.
- Electronic fixed media pieces (mono up to eight channels)
Submit your works at http://nmdsubmission.org
Last day for submissions is October 23rd 2016.