1996-1997 Film- and radio production: 1 year, Media School, Ölands folkhögskola
1997-1998 Writer’s School (prose, poetry and drama): 1 year, Öland School for writers
1998-2000 Composition: 2 years, Gotland School of Composition, Visby
2000 Interactive Art and New Medias 10 p, Uppsala university
2004-2006 Theatre Studies 60 p, Musik-, Dans- och Teatervetenskapliga Institutionen, Stockholm University
2006-2011 Master in Composition: 5 years, KMH Royal College of Music Stockholm; 2007-2008 Erasmus Exchange: 1 year, CNSMD de Lyon
Masterclasses in composition for Salvatore Sciarrino at Acanthes summer courses in Metz, France 2008; also a.o. Ivan Fedele, Enno Poppe, Emanuele Casale.
1999-2000 Creative Producer at Splintermind/Beeoff, web-based art & performance
2003-2006 Coordinator, Gotland Baltic Music and Composition Summer Courses, Högskolan på Gotland
2006 Assistant Producer at Fylkingen, Stockholm
2008-2010 Private Teacher in Composition, Stockholm
2009-2011 Professor's Assistant at the Composition department of KMH
2011- (ongoing) Creative Producer and Dramaturg, Audiorama
2011-(ongoing) Board member of programming etc., Sound of Stockholm festival
2013 Musical Director of Folkoperan Opera Showroom 2013
Also active as Editor, Nutida Musik and writer.
Lectures (mainly) in musical drama and sound art for institutions such as Dramaten, EBU Drama, Mejan, Konstfack, Linköpings Universitet, STDH, Gotlands Tonsättarskola.
- ISCM (board member)
- Swedish Centre for Dramatic Writing
- Stiftelsen Saltö, Kungliga Musikaliska Akademien (FST repr)
2009-2014 Member of the board, Samtida Musik
2008-2011 Member of the board of the Royal College of Music
- Traum, short opera nominated by the Musik Biennale Zagreb 2015 (5 minutes) for 2 singers and chamber ensemble (2015).
- Opera Park, commissioned by Folkoperan; opera performance (10 minutes) for 4 singers and sinfonietta (2013).
- Rhesus, commissioned by the Swedish Radio Theatre; radio opera (90 minutes) for 7 singers, 2 actors, symphony orchestra and electronics (2012).
- meta/language, commissioned by Nordic Music Days/FST; choir and electronics (14 minutes) for 16 vocal soloists, choir and electronics (2012).
- The gaze of Saint Sebastian, for Operahögskolan; chamber opera (40 minutes) for 4 singers and chamber ensemble (2011).
- Journey to the centre of the earth, commissioned by Audiorama/Kulturrådet; earplay for children (30 minutes), for 21 loudspeakers (together with composer Marcus Wrangö, 2011).
- Soll d schlaf nicht allmählich abgeschafft werden?; performance piece (20 minutes), for 6 turntables and voice (2010).
- Gibbrish!; music for dance performance, (20 minutes) for 4 loudspeakers (premiered by dancer Jacob Valentin at Fylkingen 2006)
- Massa/Paste – in a kinetic landscape; music for video installation by artist Hanna Stahle, for 4 loudspeakers (premiered at Fylkingen 2000)
- Kök/Kitchen, livestreamed video performance piece (1 week) commissioned by Beeoff (together with artist Helena Lopac 2000, reprised at Kulturhuset, Stockholm and Kiasma, Helsinki 2001)
Sterbhuset, anthology (1998)
Poetry published in cultural magazines such as Kalk, 00tal, Glänta, Tiresias (Mexico). Readings a.o. at the Stockholm Poetry Festival at Dramaten.
Essays and critique:
Nutida Musik, Musiktexte (Germany), Tidningen Kulturen, Tritonus
I like music, Närproducerat #5
Viral sonology, Hugo Paquete Institute of Viral sonology #6
Massa/Paste – in a kinetic landscape (DVD version of video installation by Hanna Stahle), Film på Gotland (2000)
Solfångare, Film på Gotland (1999)